Welcome to the Avalon Beach Estates HOA Website.
This website serves our members with information about their community that includes HOA governing documents, upcoming events, local news of interest, photography albums and much more useful information.
This website has two sections, the public section you are viewing now with informational menus about our association and a Members Only section that is protected behind a username and password firewall. To change personal information you must log into Members Only
For Emergencies Call - 911
For Non-Emergencies Sheriff - 850-267-2000 Fire Dept - 850-837-2250
Recent Posts (As of 9/11/2020)
• August Financial Statement Posted In Members Only In Left Menu.
• See Flyer For September Pool Party In Left Menu At The "Avalon Social Events" Tab
• See Minutes From August 10th Board Meeting in Members Only - Latest Board/Cmte Minutes Tab
• Pickleball Court Gets First Action. See "Avalon Photographs" Tab In Left Menu For Some Pictures. Click "Here" For The Rules Of Play• A Beach Customary Use Flyer and FAQs Have Been Added To The "Beach Customary Use" Tab In Left Menu. NOTE: The Board is taking action for the HOA, no action is needed by individual homeowners.• Walton County Official Notification For Beach Customary Use Located At "Beach Customary Use" Tab - Bottom Of Left Menu.• Walton County Filing For Beach Customary Use Located At "Beach Customary Use" Tab - Bottom Of Left Menu.• HOME SECURITY CHECKS By The Walton County Sheriff's Office - Under The "Security" Tab Above
• Rules For Renters Updated - See "Administration" Tab Above
Picture Below Shows Entrance to Avalon's Pool and Tennis Courts