Welcome to the Avalon Beach Estates HOA Website.
This website serves our members with information about their community that includes HOA governing documents, upcoming events, local news of interest, photography albums and much more useful information.
This website has two sections, the public section you are viewing now with informational menus about our association and a Members Only section that is protected behind a username and password firewall. To change personal information you must log into Members Only
For Emergencies Call - 911
For Non-EmergenciesGriffon Security - 850-307-8450 Sheriff - 850-267-2000 Fire Dept - 850-837-2250
Recent Posts (As of 5/21/2020)
• See Info For Summer Water Aerobics At "Clubs And Groups" Tab In Left Menu.
• UPDATE - Next Board Meeting Postponed Until 11 June.
• April Financial Statement Posted In Members Only In Left Menu.• See Minutes From Mar 5th Board Meeting in Members Only - Latest Board/Cmte Minutes Tab
• 2019 Annual/Organizational Meeting Minutes and 2020 Budget/Reserves Posted In Members Only Left Menu.
• Updated/Revised Rules & Regulations Posted Under Administration Tab Above
• A Beach Customary Use Flyer and FAQs Have Been Added To The "Beach Customary Use" Tab In Left Menu. NOTE: The Board is taking action for the HOA, no action is needed by individual homeowners.
• Walton County Official Notification For Beach Customary Use Located At "Beach Customary Use" Tab - Bottom Of Left Menu.
• Walton County Filing For Beach Customary Use Located At "Beach Customary Use" Tab - Bottom Of Left Menu.
• HOME SECURITY CHECKS By The Walton County Sheriff's Office - Under The "Security" Tab Above
• Rules For Renters Updated - See "Administration" Tab Above
• Rental Committee Final Report posted in Members Only at the "Latest Board/Cmte Minutes" Tab in Left Menu
Picture Below Shows Entrance to Avalon's Pool and Tennis Courts